Thursday, April 28, 2011

Review: Kissed From Beyond (anthology)

Kissed From Beyond by Keta Diablo, Amber Scott, Elise Hepner, and Stacey Kennedy

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to travel back in time, communicate with a lost loved one, find your own genie in a bottle, or talk to a real ghost? If you answered yes to any of these examples, then keep reading!

Kissed From Beyond is an anthology of four sizzling paranormal stories that evolve from one common thread: an antique shop run by Mrs. Higgins. This sweet, little old lady knows every antique in the shop has a story, and she loves matching the right object with the right person.

Cradle of Dreams, A Love Soul Deep, One More Rub, and ‘Til We Meet Again are all different stories, each capturing the reader’s attention by the author’s unique voice and imaginative storyline.

Whether our heroine is traveling back through time to right a wrong from the past, reuniting with the love of her life years after his death, discovering she’s been granted three wishes from a very naughty genie, or communicating with a lost soul and granting him his greatest wish, the emotional connections these heroines make will tug your heartstrings. The amazing, mind-blowing sexual connections will set your pulse racing and your temperature skyrocketing!

Choosing my favorite story was tough. I really liked One Rub More, but I have to say, I loved A Love Soul Deep. When two people love each other so deeply the strength of that bond carries into the hereinafter, there’s no doubt this couple are soul mates.  I experienced Sara’s longing, yearning, and agony of separation. When Crew reappeared in her life, my heart cheered at their reunion. When he made love to her with such fierce devotion, I expected their hot, steamy passion to set off the fire alarm in my house! When Crew burned his memory into her, leaving her part of himself, my soul sighed with completion.

I don’t usually read anthologies. I like time to learn about characters and warm up to them. Kissed From Beyond told me everything I needed to know about these wonderful heroes and heroines—and I warmed up to them in a hurry. If you read this anthology, I bet you will, too!

Rating:  4 Stars




This review originally written for The Romance Reviews.

Direct Link:
http://erotic.theromancereviews.com/viewbooksreview.php?bookid=2057

No comments:

Post a Comment